916-863-9777 | Members Only | Join Us   
Collaborative Practice in Sacramento, CA |  Child Support, Divorce Attorney, & Divorce Solutions | Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group

To get your ex off the home, three choices are available: 1. Sell the home; 2. Have your ex pay you a settlement and you agree to deed your ex off the title; but your ex will still be on the mortgage, or 3. Apply for a new loan, refinance your joint mortgage into just your name on a new loan application and put your name on title only. This requires you to have low debt and adequate income.

About SCPG

Sacramento Collaborative Practices Group is a group of professionals interested in avoiding court battles and power struggles to resolve conflicts. Our group is a multi-disciplinary, multi-field group open to all professionals interested in Collaborative conflict resolution. Read more...

Will CP work for me?

If the following values are important to you, it is likely to be a workable option:

  • I want us to communicate with a tone of respect
  • I want to prioritize the needs of our children.
  • My needs and those of my spouse/partner require equal consideration, and I will do my best to listen objectively.

Newsletter Signup